Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Point






I hope this is no indication of what the future holds.



"Cowgirls don't cry."
Watch out for the teeth Hannah!!!
Jenna didn't want to touch any animals at first.
It was springtime and there were a lot of baby animals. This baby calf kept licking us. Hannah wasn't sure if she liked it or not.
Hannah and Daddy
"Ride-em Cowgirl"

Much to Brent's dismay, I convinced him that we needed to have a "family" day and spend some time together. I chose the Thanksgiving Point animal farm for the venue and packed some snacks and we were off. Although he seemed a little bothered at first, he quickly warmed up to the idea and he and the girls had a ball petting all of the animals. In fact, he and Jenna made a goal to pet every animal there. Thank-goodness they couldn't reach the pigs.

0 comments: